I want to share with you all the steps on applying for the Public Bank Online Banking.
1. Go to a Public Bank branch (I went to the Gaya Street's branch). I was in there for like, 5 minutes only!
You'll be asked to fill in a form for the application. Bring your i/c and your Public Bank Card. I brought my Public Bank Visa Electron card.
2. You'll be given a paper with tearable sides, left and right. The paper contains a log in username and password. Don't take it if the sides were teared or it has any signs of it has been opened before you do. You have 7 days to do this task (log into your account with the given password in the paper). Failure to do so will result in you doing step one over again. xD
3. I requested during the day, the guy said to wait till 7pm then only I use the online banking service.
4. I signed in with the given details. Remember, NEVER sign in by clicking a link or from the email you opened. TYPE it, don't be lazy. It's either www2.pbebank.com, www.pbebank.com or www.pbebank.com.my.
5. Here's the 'sign up' page. Fill it up.
6. This popped up when I clicked 'Submit'. It's a warning on scams and there's a link on Security Tips.
7. Always remember to clear your cache, history, etc.